Autocad 2006

Hello everyone,
I am making electrical shema in one layer and I would like to know lenghts off all lines together in thislayer.Is there command
for my problem?
thank you in advance.
Paul Turvill has a routine called TLEN that will do that on his site:
http://www.turvill.com/t2/free_stuff/index.htm
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca

Hello again, THANKS , it works!
great thing to use, do you know where I can find routine to count number of Blocks?
thanks in advance

http://www.caddzone.com/free.htm
Look for COUNT.lsp
Regards,
BruceF
Thanks guys,
best regards

Doesn't 2006 include the BCOUNT command? ___

Yep!