Autocad 2006

Hello everyone,

I am making electrical shema in one layer and I would like to know lenghts off all lines together in thislayer.Is there command for my problem?

thank you in advance.

Reply to
Steve

Paul Turvill has a routine called TLEN that will do that on his site:

Michael Bulatovich

Hello Michael,

thank you for your advice, I have download routine, tell me please, is this routine for Visual basic, I debug it but it want work? What is AutoLISP?

thanks

Reply to
Steve

Hello again, THANKS , it works!

great thing to use, do you know where I can find routine to count number of Blocks?

thanks in advance

Reply to
Steve

Look for COUNT.lsp

Regards,

BruceF

Reply to
Mr. B

Doesn't 2006 include the BCOUNT command? ___

Reply to
Paul Turvill

Yep!

Reply to