Autocad 2006

Hello everyone,
I am making electrical shema in one layer and I would like to know lenghts
off all lines together in thislayer.Is there command
for my problem?
thank you in advance.
Reply to
Steve
Paul Turvill has a routine called TLEN that will do that on his site:
Michael Bulatovich
Hello Michael,
thank you for your advice, I have download routine, tell me please, is this routine for Visual basic, I debug it but it want work? What is AutoLISP?
thanks
Reply to
Steve
Hello again, THANKS , it works!
great thing to use, do you know where I can find routine to count number of Blocks?
thanks in advance
Reply to
Steve
Look for COUNT.lsp
Regards,
BruceF
Reply to
Mr. B
Doesn't 2006 include the BCOUNT command? ___
Reply to
Paul Turvill
Thanks guys,
best regards