Printing in SolidEdge R12

Does anybody know if there is a problem with SolidEdge R12 and how it interacts with printers in Windows 2000? All of our drawings use the ANSI page size standard. When we try to print any drawing to any of our networked printers, SolidEdge properly sets the paper orientation in the driver (portrait vs landscape), but seems to not be able to tell the driver what the page size is, so the printer defaults to it's default size setting.

We have tried this on several printers from several manufacturers, with several versions of their drivers. In every case, SolidEdge properly sets the orientation of the drawing, but fails to set the size. Some of the drivers even support the ANSI standard natively and even those don't work.

Has anybody encountered this problem? Is there a solution?

Reply to
Shant Hotoyan

Wrong group! I believe Soildedge has a web based newsgroup, but you require an ID and password.

Reply to
Keith Streich

Whoops sorry about that

Reply to