Toolbar locations

How can I save the locations of my toolbars? They seem to occasionaly rearrange themselves.

Thanks

Reply to
Henry

Regedit and export the folder "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SolidWorks\SolidWorks 200x\User Interface". Then just double click that file at a later date to re-position the toolbars, I believe before you start SW.

Keith

Reply to
Keith Streich

thay have fixed this in 05. they do not move, even when you resize the window! hooray for swx!!!

Reply to
3d

In 05 they also have a backup/copy/save feature/wizard for toolbars, macros and system properties (all in one command and file).

Keith

Reply to
Keith Streich

Whooowa....Finally