2005 printing - lineweights

Has anyone else seen problems with lineweights in 2005 prints? We see dimension lines that are thick, all symbols such as diameter, depth,
c'bore etc are bold, and our titleblocks print out _very_ thick unless we check the "convert draft quality view to high quality" (although we don't even use draft quality views). Our printers are Dell P1500 (laser), Dell 1700N (laser), HP 960 (inkjet). With the exception of the titleblocks issue, our VAR says that their prints look fine, SWX just uses the standard windows drivers. Anyone else seen this and know a solution?
Thanks Eric
SP0.1 addresses the issue of blocks printing out with heavy lines. If you are not on it yet, you might try that.
WT

We haven't seen any change with sp0.1 for our printing issues. We don't use many blocks.
Eric

Same thing happening here our VAR subnited to SW will be fixed in sp1.0 we are curently on 0.1 Work around we found is edit sheet format Ctrl Q then edit sheet and it prints fine. PIA though
Dennis

Hey thanks! It seems to work for the title block issue. Hopefully it will work for for the save as PDF function too since our other workaround never worked consistently for pdfs and we do all our backups as pdfs. We have a lot of crappy looking backups that I hope we never have to use...
Eric

it works for save as a PDF also
Cheers Dennis

Another workaround is to change all the line weights in page setup to the same setting. I changed all the line weights to .005 inches and the blocks printed fine on both the printer and the pdf files. Ofcourse if you use different line weights in your drawings then this probably isn't the best solution but it will work until the issue is corrected. I have upgraded to SP0.1 but have not verified that the problem has been corrected.
Mark Downey