Photoworks 2 outline

Photoworks 2 has this ability to put a line around all of the components in an assembly. This is really useful in cross sections to isolate individual components, and I have been using it quite a lot for this purpose. The problem is I can find no way of stopping it putting lines along the tangent lines in the external form of a model, it is sometimes just too much. I am currently having to render the views twice once for the form and once for the outline so that I can edit the outline in Photoshop. Is there a way of restricting where the outlines are drawn.

Reply to
Brian Law