Photoworks depth of field

Hi guys

another stupid newbie question...

I notice that Photoworks is based/is Mental Ray. I notice too that M.R supports depth of field camera effects. Is it possible to use this in photoworks? I couldn't find any mention of it. what is the best way of creating depth of field effects on a render?

thanks

Rich

Reply to
Sygenics

The depth of field settings are found in the PhotoWorks scene editor. Scene Editor "Background/Foreground" tab at the bottom are the foreground settings.

Reply to
Rob Rodriguez