Photoworks depth of field

Hi guys
another stupid newbie question...
I notice that Photoworks is based/is Mental Ray. I notice too that
M.R supports depth of field camera effects. Is it possible to use
this in photoworks? I couldn't find any mention of it. what is the
best way of creating depth of field effects on a render?
thanks
Rich
Reply to
Sygenics
The depth of field settings are found in the PhotoWorks scene editor. Scene Editor "Background/Foreground" tab at the bottom are the foreground settings.
Reply to
Rob Rodriguez