SW 2005 Relations display

In SW2005 the sketch relations are displayed while in sketch mode. I find this very annoying. I know there is a way to turn off the display of relations but I can't seem to find the setting. Can anyone help? I know this is going to be one of those kick myself in the butt things

Reply to
Rob Rodriguez

View, Sketch Relations.

Don't hurt yourself.

Reply to
Dale Dunn

LOL

I've been looking for this as well, in "Options" of course. Naturally it's under View. Ouch! it hurts!

Muggs

Reply to
Muggs

What's amazing to me is that people want to turn this off. This is one of my favorite new features in 05. The only reason I know where to find the setting is that I wanted to bind it to a hotkey for those sketches that are too large to display everything.

Everybody has their own way of working, evidently.

Reply to
Dale Dunn

I don't like them on either. Even though this does help the new user to SW. I find it cumbersome and annoying in everyday use. I guess I'm just old school with SW.

Regards, Scott

Reply to
Scott

Don't get me wrong, I love it also, MOST of the time. But I had a situation that I wanted to turn it off and I couldn't figure out how. DUH!

So thanks, Muggs

Reply to
Muggs

Another reason to:

Keep Your Sketches Simple!

Reply to
Jeff N

Thanks Dale. I'm still trying to pull my boot out my A__.

I like to keep the relations on when diagnosing sketch problems but prefer them off under normal conditions.

Rob

Reply to
Rob Rodriguez