Relations

Hello,

Recently I switch to SWX2006 from 2004.

When modifying a sketch, you get these little blue squares showing relations.

Sometimes they get on the way, blocking dimensions or other features. Is there a way to turn them off?

Thank you for ALL your help!

Reply to
coldhot

In the toolbar go to View > View Relations to toggle the switch.

Regards,

Anna Wood

snipped-for-privacy@water.com wrote:

Reply to
Anna Wood

I and others here have this on a hotkey, sometimes those little blue square are very useful and a quick way to edit. They do become irritating when they flood the screen though.

John Layne

John Layne

SWX has copied this functionality from I-Deas (and possibly others). However, what you can do in I-Deas is rescale the symbol display size by zooming in and forcing a re-draw. This makes the symbols appear smaller, so you get the benefit of them without cluttering the screen.

Maybe we should all ask for this enhancement.

Something else I find a pain, is that when I am dimensioning a sketch, if the symbols are visible, it seems to preferentially choose these rather than the lines/arcs I'm trying to select. Why on earth it doesn't exclude these entities when the dimension command is active is byond me.

John H

Reply to
John H

In the sketch mode of that part, click on tool --- relations ---- display/delete to turn on and off the "blue relations"