Solidworks on Dell Precision M65

Looking at getting the Dell Precision M65 and wanted to see if any one has one or has any experience with one running Solidworks. I know they
are pretty new but thought I would put it out there before spending any money.
Thanks,
Jon
No direct experience but M70 always got top ratings and M65 appears be faster. MCAD Magazine will be reviewing it next month. Only other alternative I like is the new HP nw8440, which is a bit thinner, and especailly as ATi have closed gap on Nvidia for OpenGl cards/drivers.
One of my clients just purchased one. My M70 and his M65 both have 2GB of 5300 RAM. The M65 is dual core. His M65 opens a large assembly we're both working on 3X faster than my M70.
Best Regards, Devon T. Sowell www.3-ddesignsolutions.com

Oh yea, I think the M65 has 2X the video memory compared to the M70.
Beware ATI video cards.
Devon

but the specifications for the nvidia FX350m on M65 are not lower than the ones of FXGo1400 on M70? does this not affect the M65 performance.I wish Dell would put the Nvidia FX1500M on M65.
I wonder why they wouldn't also spec the M90?
I know that there is primarily a screen size & nVIDIA graphics card difference, but I've found that screen size is one thing that makes using SolidWorks a lot easier.
Bo