relations markers 2005

OK, I know this has been discussed before but I can't find it.

How do you turn of the annoying little relation markers in sketches, WITHOUT, turning off all inferencing. SW2005

Regards

Mark

Reply to
MM

View, sketch relations.

I'm amazed at how many people find these annoying. I love being able to see ecerything at once, and easily manipulate many relations once.

Reply to
Dale Dunn

Hi Dale,

I like them (and was used to them in MDT days) but I find at certain zoom levels sw is displaying a sketch relation (usually a coincident at and endpoint) over top of the endpoint whereby you can not select that point until they are turned off.

Have you seen that?

Zander

Reply to
Zander

Dale,

I'll use em too. It's just a bit much to look at them all the time.

Mark

Reply to
MM

Not yet, but I assume it's only a matter of time. I like having them on by default, but I also like having a hotkey to toggle them for just that sort of situation. I most often turn them off in complex sketches. I know, complex sketches are bad practice, but sometimes they can't be avoided.

Reply to
Dale Dunn

I like them too (I was also used to them form my MDT days and Solidedge days). It's so much easier to see what's going on with a sketch, rather than having to select a line, arc, point, etc. to find out about any relestions it has.

Richard

Reply to
Richard Charney