Any trick to printing the max space available on page?

When I print on one of our work laser printers, I get lost of wasted space
(letter size). Looking at a Landscape orientation, I get 0.1875 gap on
the left side, 0.875 gap on the right side. When I print to a different
laser printer (network) it looks a lot better (1/4" gap on both left and
right side). Now how do I get both printers to leave just 1/4" gap on the
right and left side.
Reply to
lbbs