Any trick to printing the max space available on page?

When I print on one of our work laser printers, I get lost of wasted space (letter size). Looking at a Landscape orientation, I get 0.1875 gap on
the left side, 0.875 gap on the right side. When I print to a different laser printer (network) it looks a lot better (1/4" gap on both left and right side). Now how do I get both printers to leave just 1/4" gap on the right and left side.