Block count

Helo.
I would like to know in anybody knows, how can I automaticlly count and
label blocks? (like: Label of block iz Fxx and I wold like if there is any
option that when I paste block label automaticl labels block with next
number [F1 following "copy-paste" and the next block should be labeled F2])
THX.
Reply to
Rok Sitar
I have a lisp routine on my site to do just that. BSEQ.LSP (Block Sequencer) inserts blocks WITH ONE ATTRIBUTE ONLY, and will increment the attribute. It can also give a prefix, start at any number, and increase by any increment. You have to cancel/Escape to quit the routine.
MichaelB

Michael Bulatovich
Thank you for posting answer. Now all that I need is how do i make bseq.lsp work? THX.
Reply to
Rok Sitar
Put the lisp file in your path. In the drawing , find BSEQ and APPLOAD it, and then issue the command BSEQ and follow the prompts.
Reply to
Michael Bulatovich
Could U tell me those instructions more detail (I'm novice in AUTOCAD). THX.
Reply to
Rok Sitar
As a novice, the best advice I can give you is become familiar with the online help key, F1. Try looking up the "path" and "appload". These are pretty basic concepts, and should be well covered. It should take you no more than 15 minutes, and you will be more productive afterwards.
Reply to
Michael Bulatovich
Could u post the named BSEQ.lsp, I'm quite interrested in youre solution. TNX
Reply to
-=Djester=-
Do you have an internet connection?
Reply to