beginner question about entering curve data

Hello, I am doing parcel updates in Autocad. I am able to enter line data using commands like @150.9<n45d38'22"e. However, I cannot figure out
how to enter curve data using these types of coordinates (especially considering that I only know the start point of my curve). For example, I have the following info available for curves:
delta, radius, length, chord bearing, chord
Sorry if this is simple, but my math is rusty and my Autocad skills are weak. How would I structure this in the command line?
Thank you!
Why not just draw the chord, then draw a Point/Point/Radius arc, and then finally erase the chord? Why do you have to create the curve from the command line?
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca