Simple Question about Spirals

Hello,
I was able to do this once before but for some reason I am unable to do so
now :). What I am trying to achieve is to make an overlapping aluminum pipe
using a spiral. I want to be able to create the spiral, then extrude it and
then flatten it when I am finished. I am hoping that someone knows how to do
this and can share with me. The over lap is .5" and the material thicknes is
.018"
Thanks
Reply to
Mike
"Mike" wrote in news:Tdhnb.79233$ snipped-for-privacy@twister01.bloor.is.net.cable.rogers.com:
I've got an example of a flattenable sheetmetal part with overlap made by using the lofted bend function. If you want, it's on my website. Go to the SWParts link and scroll down.
matt
Reply to
matt
Hey, thanks for you help with the overlaping spirals, but there is still one thing i dont get. How did you manage to get Sketch 3 and 4. I am not sure how to get the sketches from the original spiral.
Thanks again for you help :)
Reply to
Mike
"Mike" wrote in news:cfDnb.48141$7B1.25408 @news04.bloor.is.net.cable.rogers.com: