How do you publish layouts in acad 2005?

I publish (batch plot) the drawings in model just fine. Here is the problem. Example: The drawing details are in model, and the border is in layout. The model and layout tabs checked. Publish the drawing and the model prints without the border. The layplots won't plot. I get message layout not initialized. Do the same as above, but ony check the layout tab, and nothing plots. I have a page setup defined. I have no problem printing a drawing in layout as long as I do one at a time. Can anyone please help.

Reply to
Hans