PLOTTING LAYOUTS

I have a drawing with an x-ref loaded. This x-ref is colored gray. There are
diferrent layout-tabs with viewports. When I plot layout-tab 1 the drawing
is plotted gray, when I plot layout-tab 2 the drawing is plotted solid
black.The viewport in laout-tab 2 is a copy of layout-tab 1. I use same
pc3-file, ctb-file. Even when I use previuos plot settings the problem
stays.
Michel Schuur
Reply to
m.h.schuur