layout tabs

I have an issue. I recently upgraded from Autocad 2002 to Autocad 2006. Drawings created in 2002 that had several layout views don't show properely when opened in 2006.
The layout tabs are not there. I have checked in the options menu on the display tab and the item to show model and layout tabs is selected, but still no layout tabs. The model tab is displayed though.
Any ideas? Thanks
Nick Paslick snipped-for-privacy@sv-a.com
I have an issue. I recently upgraded from Autocad 2002 to Autocad 2006. Drawings created in 2002 that had several layout views don't show properely when opened in 2006. The layout tabs are not there. I have checked in the options menu on the display tab and the item to show model and layout tabs is selected, but still no layout tabs. The model tab is displayed though.
Any ideas? Thanks
Nick Paslick snipped-for-privacy@sv-a.com
Tools>Options>Display Tab>Layout Elements>place a check mark in front of Display Layout and Model Tabs.
--

Chip Harper

http://home.comcast.net/~hot4cad /