Section Properties

Hi Guys

I'm looking for a lisp routine or program that will give me the section properties of a drawn object.

The object on question is an office block and I'm looking the the properties Area, I & Z in two directions say x-x and y-y.of the shear walls for wind resistance, so that I can do a W/A +_ M/Z Calculation

Normally I would calculate from first principals, however in this case the Architect has left little square or parallel on the scheme. Plus I'm pressed for time, and the building is morphing all the tiime.

Many of the links I had for souces of Freeware & Shareware lisp routines seem to be off line or no longer exist!

Any suggestions ?

Regards

Alan

Reply to