Section Properties

Hi Guys
I'm looking for a lisp routine or program that will give me the
section properties of a drawn object.
The object on question is an office block and I'm looking the the
properties Area, I & Z in two directions say x-x and y-y.of the shear
walls for wind resistance, so that I can do a W/A +_ M/Z Calculation
Normally I would calculate from first principals, however in this case
the Architect has left little square or parallel on the scheme. Plus
I'm pressed for time, and the building is morphing all the tiime.
Many of the links I had for souces of Freeware & Shareware lisp
routines seem to be off line or no longer exist!
Any suggestions ?
Regards
Alan
Reply to