How does the text style manager work in relation to the dimension style manager 'text' tab? It would be logical to me if they worked as follows:
- you create a text style in text style manager with a given font and font size.
- You go to the dimension style magager
- modify a given dimension style (for instance let it be the standard default style)
- go to the text tab and choose the text style you created in step 1.
- that should be all you have to do.
If your dimension you created, whether it be a leader, a linear dim, or whatever, uses that dimension style (with the chosen text style in the text tab), it will have the text font and size you created in the text style manager.
Anyone know how it works, because this does not seem to be the case..