check out some of our latest custom CAD solutions

Thanks for the info. I'll be sure to avoid you, spammer.
Reply to
CW
Glad to hear it CW. You have nothing constructive or helpful to add, anyways. I've seen your previous posts. We have helped several hundred people in the CAD community. Informing people of our service is not spam.
Reply to
cadmechanic.com
Apparently, you don't read well either. Commercial advertising in a non commercial group is spam. As much as you want to rationalize it, that doesn't change.
Reply to
CW