3d faces to poly face

I hope someone can tell me a way to merge contigious triangular 3d faces into a 3d polyline mesh using either AutoCad, Land Desktop or Mechanical
Desktop (all 2005 versions).
Additionally is is possible, and if so how, 1. to smooth the result and 2. convert into either a surface or solid.
Thanks
Bill
I think I can help you. I wrote a LISP to create the 3DSOLID, bounded by 3dfaces. Contact me via www.black-cad.de Regards Jochen

How to convert a set of face entities into a polyface mesh?
1. Export the source set of face entities to a stl file. The best way to do this is to use STL4Faces or alternativelly STL4Cad application.
2. Convert the resulting stl face data into a polyface mesh object. The best way to do this is to use STL2PolyfaceMesh or alternativelly STL2Cad application.
--

STEFISKO.com - Fill gap in your AutoCAD
http://www.stefisko.com