Re: How to change color of the cross-section text?

By cross section text, I'm assuming you mean the section label, like SECTION A-A. In that case, you would select the text, hold down the right mouse button to get
the menu, select properties, then, pick the 'Text style' tab. That will give you the interface for changing any aspect of text display, including font, size, slant and color.
David Janes
Yes I can change the section label this way, but I would like to set it in config.pro.
/Hkan

"Hkan snipped-for-privacy@jelmtech.se >" <<nospamremove> wrote in message
: : Yes I can change the section label this way, but I would like to set : it in config.pro. : If you check under 'View>Display Settings>System colors', you'll find the interface to showing all graphics, user interface, geometry, and datum colors that can be set in Pro/e. Some of these are controlled also in config.pro with a series of options, starting with SYSTEM_BACKGROUND_COLOR, to change certain defaults. You will notice, however, that there are no settings, either place, to specifically control *section* text. There is only a global setting for text. And since section text is just note text, distinguished in no way from any other text except that it is placed automatically on a drawing when a section is created, it, too, is governed by the graphics text color setting.
You might want to explore text styles as a short cut to manually changing the color. These can be saved in a format and be available for any drawing using that format. Wildfire has also begun some functionality for creating actual style libraries, though I'm not sure how or how well this works.
David Janes