Re: How to change color of the cross-section text?

By cross section text, I'm assuming you mean the section label, like SECTION A-A. In that case, you would select the text, hold down the right mouse button to get the menu, select properties, then, pick the 'Text style' tab. That will give you the interface for changing any aspect of text display, including font, size, slant and color.

David Janes

Reply to
David Janes

Yes I can change the section label this way, but I would like to set it in config.pro.

/Håkan

"David Janes" wrote:

Reply to
HÃ¥kan