Trailer Parks? - With actual locksmith question

Ok, come on now. Who is more retaded? The actual retard, or all the ones screaming so and so is a retard. I can usually just filter out that crap but everyone is going crazy. Nobody cares how much you can swear or who calls who a retard who lives in a trailer park last. Name calling just creates more name calling and everybody has to have the last call.

On a LOCKSMITH note, what is your favorite option for locks that get sticky in the winter time?

WD-40 or Something like 'Lock Saver' lubricant or a dry lubricant like graphite

Reply to
Erik

The place where you edit Opera's sig for a news account can be accessed by R clicking the news account in the widgets/mail view, then newsgroups [as if you were going to subscribe to more groups], then access the Account menu Properties > Outgoing tab: signature section - the default is the Opera promotional

Alternatively you can access that tab from Mail menu/ Newsgroups item/ Account button/menu then as above.

That way you can replace opera's default advertisement with your own sig.

Another way to access any of the accounts including both mail and/or news is with Tools/ Mail and chat accounts/ select the appropriate account and click the Edit button > Outgoing tab: Signature section.

How do you like opera compared to other browser and/or mail/news user agents?

Reply to
Mike Easter

in MY AREA its ICE.. so, whatever to melt the ice.. propane torch, IF you can use such SAFELY.. vice grips and heat the key.. then DRY IT..

WD (water displacing) 40, graphite? DRILL time.. lock saver? whats that? they dont sell it around here

--Shiva--

Reply to
me

Reply to
pickproof

Do yourself and everybody else a favor and ignore them. If you and everybody else does they will get bored and go away. If you don't they will stay until you do.

Reply to
Steve

Poxylube CP-200 dry film lubricant that does works well only in very small doses, I found it tightens up the close tolerances in sidebar locks (Primus). Once some contaminant gets in the lock (dust on a windy day etc) the sidebars start to have problems. Also it contains Hexane, Acetone, Propane, Butane, 2-Propanol, Polytetraflouroehtane telomer and Methyl isobutyl ketone.

These days in my moderate weather area I use LPS-1 to clean locks out and Lock Saver to lube them

I still use Lock-Ease on indoor locks and Tri-Flow on padlocks and sloppier stuff because it sticks and lasts longer outdoors.

David

Reply to
BogusID

butt, BUTT! how does the wife like it?

Reply to
Peter Piper

you know I didn't post that pan. ya know ? I never kill-filed you because I thought your trolls weren't really that bad and were usually comical but you're really pushing the limit with this crap pan.

Reply to
Key

The POINT Key is you enjoy trolls if they are not aimed at you. AND from one of the most pathetic examples of human life. All the while trying to wear the "troll fighting hero" hat. You think it's "comical". now that's just f***in' pathetic.

Get back in yer unleveled, mildewed trailer and shut the f*ck up.

Reply to
Merle Nova

"Merle Nova" snipped-for-privacy@invalid.invalid wrote absolutly nothing of value in message

---snip---

it really depends on the person. as for you, <plonk>

Reply to
Key

Reply to
pickproof

"'Key" snipped-for-privacy@Ya.Net trolled in message news:_iPbh.7839$ snipped-for-privacy@tornado.texas.rr.com...

not true at all Key, lying again as usual, plonk me here then respond to me in another group. how pathetic is that you asshat, you reinforce what a pathetic low life, has been, retarded, delusional old f*ck you really are, you been that way for years so it's all true! LAUGH LAUGH LAUGH

Dexter

Reply to
Dexter Moon

Yes it's fairly good stuff (i read the ingreds from a can) The trick with any dry film coating is moderation, too much can create a thick film that causes tolerance problems and clotting on surface edge/corners.

Best uses it with their cores as well, and I'm sure others do too...

Reply to
BogusID

oh yea, it true! if I responded to you in another group ? you changed your headers. so, <plonk> again...

Reply to
Key

"'Key" snipped-for-privacy@Ya.Net trolled in message news:sUYbh.9885$ snipped-for-privacy@tornado.texas.rr.com...

good god yer stump stupid

Reply to
Dexter Moon

So far I think he's fairly idiotic but I'll be watching for the comical thing.

Reply to
Steve

stay tuned, Key is way to funny to switch

Reply to
Nina Moondance

different group / different time :-)

Reply to