Key are you Doug Agen?

The loud mouth loser Doug Agen that lives in that shitty trailer park over off Linwood? If you aren't him you must be his retarded twin.

Reply to
bikerguy

remember Billy Beer? his favorite on the trailer porch. He's the A in A&S lockpickers

Reply to
peter piper

Yes. Looking back in the archives at Key AKA Keyman's posting history he tried hiding his identity for a long time and even outright denied it when first confronted but was first pegged by somebody in the locksmith software business named Ray who knew him as a past problem customer. Key couldn't figure out how to use Ray's program, Treskat, any better than he can figure out how to use Usenet and poor Ray apparently just threw up his hands and decided he was better off without customers like Key.

Reply to
Tim Mathews

you MUST understand Ray tho- he hates EVERYBODY.. EVERYONE is too stupid to use his software..and EVERYONE is trying to STEAL his software..

--Shiva--

Reply to
me

Perhaps, perhaps not. I have never talked to Ray and have never used Treskat and doubt I will since I just broke down and purchased other code software. Nevertheless Ray was effectively the end of Key's anonymity on Usenet and Key's personality conflicts are hardly confined to Ray........or possibly even to this solar system.

Reply to
Tim Mathews

I got cussed out by him once myself and all I wanted was the DEMO..

--Shiva--

Reply to
me

Yeah I read your complaint in the "key to the toilet" thread. Your call tripped Ray's "knucklehead" warning system. He must do something right because he's still in business though. The fact still remains that Ray was the beginning of the end for keys pseudo anonimity. Now it's totally gone and Key is not nearly as obnoxious as he was when he could hide behind a keyboard.

Reply to
Tim Mathews

He sounds like a manly man that Key with all that flexing he does. but he cant' walk across the trailer park to the Laundromat? How come a&s lockpickers is located in a vacant lot? why is that key? not 3 miles from your trailer.....

Reply to
anita malone