Trailer Parks? - With actual locksmith question

you really should read that again :-) <plonk>

Reply to
Key

See what I mean? There it is again! LOL

Reply to
Anna Hardgass

are you related to Key? me thinks so. live in the trailer next door?

Reply to
Anna Hardgass

Gee your NNTP posting host is exactly the same as Peter's what a coincidence......

Reply to
Steve

If you're going to use sock puppets do us all a favor and post from somewhere different just to keep it interesting.

Reply to
Steve

"Steve" snipped-for-privacy@dickless.net trolled in message news: snipped-for-privacy@70-41-125-212.cust.wildblue.net...

no, i use your mommy's computer that you bought her, right after i'm done banging her. she's gettin' a bit stretched out and stanky now so you can have your turn

rod

Reply to
Rod Huegass

Steve, don't waste your time with the troll. just <plonk> the troll like I keep doing and be done with him. he loves the other bozo's in the bin :-) he has been flexing his keyboard for years but has never been man enough to face anyone eye to eye. reminds me of ole "tres-crap ray" :-)

g'day

Reply to
Key

Does your mommy know what you are doing on her computer?

Reply to
Steve

Oh look, he gave a smiley!

Reply to
Rod Huegass

maybe he/she is scared of you. i hear you live in a rough trailer park in the slums of Shreveport. those are well known, far and wide for all the gang affiliations, rough necks, hookers, crack heds and just plain pre-verts. maybe he/she don't want to scare the piss out of you and see you wet yourself , yet again further soiling your clothing. (i hear the laund-ro-mat is a far walk in your trailer park and it scares you to ride there on your moped) is it true key that your trailer has a padlock on the front door cause you could not fix the axe-ual door entry lock? funny name to have there key knowing that.

<plonk> lol, you crack me up
Reply to
Rod Huegass

You better add Peter Piper to that KF then because Peter, Anna, Nina, Rod, Merle and Dexter are all the same pitiful loser. The trolls have gone way down hill. This one is just brain dead. I actually feel kind of sorry for him. No life, no friends, and nothing to do but make up identities to post to Usenet from.

Reply to
Steve

got that bozo covered. my bozo bin is large enough for any and all the trolls.

Reply to
Key

keep up the good work cupcake

Reply to
The Dude

I don't have any experience dealing with or diagnosing retards but I can say in response to the subject that any grown man older than about 22 living in a trailer has some real problems.

Reply to
Tim Mathews

No bozo bins are for losers who can't actually win an argument using intellect and logic and have to scream a final parting insult before tucking tail and running like hell. In other words Key bozo bins are perfect for you.

Reply to
Tim Mathews

Are you sure? You have a history of denying posting things you most certainly did post.

This one is pretty comical.

Reply to
Tim Mathews

Enjoy them? He's one of the biggest trolls on Usenet.

Reply to
Tim Mathews

Reply to
Tim Mathews