How to adjust the hight of symmetric tolerance-text?

I would like to setup a drawing template. Where can I find a list of all options (or are all options in the original "draw setup"?

How to adjust the hight of symmetric tolerance-text? I can adjust the hight for +/- tolerances but not for symmetric......

Can I as default specify a different font in tables (that differs from the "note-text"?

/Håkan

Reply to
HÃ¥kan

"Håkan snipped-for-privacy@jelmtech.se >"