Export to dwg text styles

Is there a way to control the text style SW uses when exporting or is it hardcoded.
Corey

I have found it best to use a true type font.
Merry :-)

I don't understand. Are you refering to the text you use in SW or that you export to in dwg. How are they maped. Is there a font mapping file somewhere that can be edited? Is there a template.
Corey

When you 'Save As' DWG you can select the options button - this opens a dialogue box - in the top RH corner you can select Fonts: - Trutype or AutoCAD standard types only. Play around a bit till you find the best option.
I use the default Century Gothic in SW drgs and find that it 'expands' a bit when the drawing is saves as a DWG. I think someone on the group said they had tried a variety of fonts and advised the results. Maybe try a nice standard font like Arial?
Merry :-)

it