Text Styles

On AUTO CAD 2002, is there other styles of text other then "country" &
"city" blueprint, that can be used as a architectural lettering style, the
country is too italic and the city is too stylized
I'm looking for something more blocked , so is there any other text styles
you may recommend?
Reply to
jmex
ARCHITXT google it
Reply to
jojo
ROMANS is all you need and it comes with all AutoCad versions
Reply to
Chris Gyotar
for Notes Simplex at 10 degrees slope for Title Complex at 10 degree slope
Reply to
Cadalot
Style Name Notes Simplex.shx Width Factor 0.7500 Oblique Angle 10
Reply to
Cadalot
Ah, in the Text Style Window. Thanks, I never used that before.
Reply to
strawberry
Thanks alot, I figuresd it out, but now I have a problem with the new text style I'm using (country bluprint slope 15 degrees), the "h", "t", and the "l" s dont print correctly most of the time, one portion of the letter print out, so what may be the problem?
Reply to
jmex