Text Styles

On AUTO CAD 2002, is there other styles of text other then "country" & "city" blueprint, that can be used as a architectural lettering style, the
country is too italic and the city is too stylized I'm looking for something more blocked , so is there any other text styles you may recommend?
ARCHITXT google it

ROMANS is all you need and it comes with all AutoCad versions

for Notes Simplex at 10 degrees slope for Title Complex at 10 degree slope
On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 13:38:40 -0700, "jmex"

10 degree slope?
Style Name Notes Simplex.shx Width Factor 0.7500 Oblique Angle 10 <<<<< Slope 10 degrees thus making it look italic
Style Name Titles Complex.shx Width Factor 0.7500 Oblique Angle 10
The Architect at my last place of work also like to use
TT - Stylus BT Width Factor 1.0 Oblique Angle 0.0

Ah, in the Text Style Window. Thanks, I never used that before.
Thanks alot, I figuresd it out, but now I have a problem with the new text style I'm using (country bluprint slope 15 degrees), the "h", "t", and the "l" s dont print correctly most of the time, one portion of the letter print out, so what may be the problem?