Re: Text in Wildfire

Substantially correct, only wait til box appears around note to indicate preselection

: Click again on the line of text.

Text not selectable by line. Just watch what prehighlights, select that, then hold down Ctrl, prehighlight and select again for additional text in line.

: RMB and select "Text Style".

Yes, that's it, not 'Properties' as I thought. Properties is for changing the text style of the whole note, as well as editing the content.

David Janes

Reply to
David Janes

You could use the top menu bar and select "Format" then "Text Style...".

This will allow you to select just one segment of the note. You can use the Ctrl key to select multiple segments.

Reply to
Jeff

Thanks Fellows Your answer was a big help to me. Frank

Reply to
fmc

Anytime, McDougle, glad we could help.

Reply to