Re: 3GB Switch

Well, the AMD Opteron and Athlon 64 are the ones that kickass now!

Yeah, Intel's obviously been forced to follow AMD's lead recently. The Itanic--whatta colossal flop!

I'm waiting for the Socket 939 chips/mobos to become widely available before I upgrade my 2.3GHz Athlon box. No hurry, it's still adequately fast.

(Even with the desktop fishies...hi, hamei!)

Reply to
Thomas Nulla