copy table cells problem in WF2

I copy and paste a symbol from one cell to another in the drawing, and it changes the text style in the vertical alignment from its original "middle"
position to the "default" position.
This was never a problem in 2000i but apparently is so in Wildfire 2.0. Now I have an extra step to change the text style in each copied cell. Anyone have any solution to this problem?
TIA
Jason L

Select a cell, row, column or the whole table. RMB 'Text Style', go the the section titled Note/Dimension and set Horizontal to Center and Vertical to Middle. Or however you want it.
--
David Janes