Cosmetic threads color

Hi all,

I'm not able to plot the cosmetic threads in black color. On screen they are yellow like dimensions and axes but, while dimensions and axes are plotted in black, the cosmetic threads are plotted in yellow. How can I do ? I'm using WildFire 2.0 - With 2001 the vere plotted black.

Thanks in advance. Shultz.

Reply to
Shultz

: "Shultz" wrote : Hi all, : : I'm not able to plot the cosmetic threads in black color. : On screen they are yellow like dimensions and axes but, while dimensions and : axes are plotted in black, the cosmetic threads are plotted in yellow.

Lots of system colors changed in WF and WF2. Before you print next time, try this: go to 'View>Display settings>System colors'. Open the 'Scheme' menu and select either Default or Black on White. If you find a scheme that works to print correctly, go to the 'File' menu and save it as a new .scl file, and reference this in your config.pro SYSTEM_COLORS_FILE option. Then, modify that file to suit your color preferences.

David Janes

Reply to
David Janes

...ok, it works. Thanks a lot.