Simplified representation - helicoidal cut

Hi all,

I have a part model with two real ( not cosmetic ) threads ( done by two helicoidal cuts ). In part mode I can create a simplified representation excluding the two features, but I'm not able to set this simplified model in drawing. With 2001 ( drawing mode ) I could use Views-->Represent-->Simplify...but with WildFire 2.0 I can't. How can I do ? ( I have already tried with family tables but I'm not convinced it's the best way )

Thanks in advance. Shultz.

Reply to
Shultz

I'm am not real sure, but I think that using WF2 simp reps are only available for assembly drawings (?), so the table part may be the way to go.

Reply to
Jeff Howard