Editing X-REFS

Hi,
I have a drawing border that comes in with a title block. I can't enter any changes into the title block. The whole title block just
shows that it has been selected, but I can't change the title bock to add rev. info etc.
Need help.
Dennis

Is it possibly a block with attributes?
"Dennis" wrote in message>
> I have a drawing border that comes in with a title

Yes, it could be, I'll check that.
Thanks,
Dennis

Are you sure it's an xref? Did you try exploding it?

says...

It will not explode. It's also not a block, with attributes. It's an X-ref.and "overlays" the drawing. If I put info in the title block it stays in the drawing itself, but that is alright.
I think editing an x-ref is not easily done.
Dennis

--
"Be suspicious of anybody who claims to know the truth."

Editing an xref is very easily done but it has to be done from the source file. If you really want to change it, go to the source. If you don't want to change the source, bind it. It will then be a part of your drawing.

CW wrote:

Unless you use REFEDIT.
Try using ddatte or _ddatte.