Editing X-REFS

Hi,

I have a drawing border that comes in with a title block. I can't enter any changes into the title block. The whole title block just shows that it has been selected, but I can't change the title bock to add rev. info etc.

Need help.

Dennis

Reply to
Dennis

Is it possibly a block with attributes?

Reply to
Brian Spillane

Yes, it could be, I'll check that.

Thanks,

Dennis

Reply to
Dennis

Are you sure it's an xref? Did you try exploding it?

Reply to
CW

Try using ddatte or _ddatte.

Reply to
B. W. Salt.

It will not explode. It's also not a block, with attributes. It's an X-ref.and "overlays" the drawing. If I put info in the title block it stays in the drawing itself, but that is alright.

I think editing an x-ref is not easily done.

Dennis

Reply to
Dennis

Editing an xref is very easily done but it has to be done from the source file. If you really want to change it, go to the source. If you don't want to change the source, bind it. It will then be a part of your drawing.

Reply to
CW

Unless you use REFEDIT.

Reply to