Editing X-REFS

Hi,
I have a drawing border that comes in with a title
block. I can't enter any changes into the
title block. The whole title block just
shows that it has been selected, but I can't change
the title bock to add rev. info etc.
Need help.
Dennis
Reply to
Dennis
Is it possibly a block with attributes?
"Dennis" wrote in message>
Reply to
Brian Spillane
Yes, it could be, I'll check that.
Thanks,
Dennis
Reply to
Dennis
Are you sure it's an xref? Did you try exploding it?
Reply to
CW
Try using ddatte or _ddatte.
Reply to
B. W. Salt.
It will not explode. It's also not a block, with attributes. It's an X-ref.and "overlays" the drawing. If I put info in the title block it stays in the drawing itself, but that is alright.
I think editing an x-ref is not easily done.
Dennis
Reply to
Dennis
Editing an xref is very easily done but it has to be done from the source file. If you really want to change it, go to the source. If you don't want to change the source, bind it. It will then be a part of your drawing.
Reply to
CW
Unless you use REFEDIT.
Reply to