X-Ref problem, help please

Is the title block intended for model space ( a Layout ?), and are you trying to XRef it into Model Space? ___

No, it goes into model space. It is coming in with the left bottom corner at 0,0, but very, very small. I'm not sure if I should scale the TB up, or the x-ref, drawing down. These are not my companies drawings.
Any ideas?
thanks,
Dennis