Where are X-REF Files located?

Hi,
I burned several plan arch. drawings on a CD. The X-Refs are not with the drawings. I have some stuff to work with,
but not the complete drawing. Any help would be appreciated.
TIA,
Dennis
They are still on your hard drive.... you would need to include them in your file selection when burning the CDROM.
--

Chip Harper

http://home.comcast.net/~hot4cad /
The xrefs are were ever you put them. Where were they when you xrefed to them? Unless you moved or deleted them, they are still there.

If you are not sure where these are, you can start the xref dialog, click on a reference and at the bottom [for 2000i], there is a field for "Xref Found At". This will be filled with a path that points to the location of the file that is xreffed into your drawing.
chris