Where are X-REF Files located?

Hi,

I burned several plan arch. drawings on a CD. The X-Refs are not with the drawings. I have some stuff to work with, but not the complete drawing. Any help would be appreciated.

TIA,

Dennis

Reply to
Dennis

They are still on your hard drive.... you would need to include them in your file selection when burning the CDROM.

Reply to
Chip Harper

The xrefs are were ever you put them. Where were they when you xrefed to them? Unless you moved or deleted them, they are still there.

Reply to
CW

If you are not sure where these are, you can start the xref dialog, click on a reference and at the bottom [for 2000i], there is a field for "Xref Found At". This will be filled with a path that points to the location of the file that is xreffed into your drawing.

chris

Reply to
Anonymous