dwg info pdf - how ?????

just like in a topic?
What prograqm should I use to do it???
Thanks
jamez
Reply to
Jamez
PDF writers work like plotters .... when you are ready to create the PDF you start the plot dialog and choose the PDF driver and it writes a file to your hard drive. Do a search on Google... they range from free to expensive. I use PDF995.
Reply to
Chip Harper
Install PDF995 and print/plot to that
Reply to
designer
you can try ghostscript and redmon.
there's a link to it on our website, 'free stuff' link.
free software, and you can print from any windows app.

D. Alan Hooper
You can use PDF995 which is free. It worked but now I use PDF Creator, which is also free. However, I prefer it because it doesn't rely on any banners, etc. It is open source software - do a search for it.
LT
Reply to
Larry Travis