Power Manipulator from Mech Desktop?

Hello, I have been using Mechanical Desktop 2004 DX and recently switched to AutoCAD 2004 for my current project. I found the Power Manipulator tool in
Mechanical Desktop to be really helpful and I was wondering if there was anything similar in AutoCAD? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
-Ryan