VBA SendCommand Trouble

I've posted a message on Adesk's VBA NG, too, relating to this problem, though I've narrowed to something I find terribly strange and
have not been able to even think of a possible workaround. Any thoughts appreciated.
The offending code:
sDsd = "c:\windows\temp\cecdwflogtemp.dsd" ThisDrawing.Save sCmd = "-PUBLISH" & vbCr & DsdFileName & vbCr ThisDrawing.SendCommand sCmd '<<BOMS HERE
Resulting error:
FATAL ERROR: Unhandled Access Violation Reading 0x655f778 Exception at 62d2eab0h
Odd thing about this is that if I simply remove the vbCr (carriage return) from the end of the sCmd variable, it runs fine.
sCmd = "-PUBLISH" & vbCr & DsdFileName ThisDrawing.SendCommand sCmd '<<Works Fine
This creates the DWF, as it should, with no trouble, but the user is required to press enter, which we all know cannot be counted on.
I'm happy to humor ANY serious thoughts about this, no matter how half-baked they may seem. (I've tried sending the vbCr via a separate call to SendCommand....no good.)
PS Hope all the regulars are well. I'm hoping to be back much more often, again, soon.
I resolved this problem by using SendKeys instead of ThisDrawing.SendCommand. The final result looked something like:
ThisDrawing.SendCommand "-PUBLISH" & vbCr & sFileName SendKeys ""
It works fine this way.
snipped-for-privacy@cecinc.com (TomD) wrote in message
<SNIPPED>