VBA SendCommand Trouble

I've posted a message on Adesk's VBA NG, too, relating to this
problem, though I've narrowed to something I find terribly strange and
have not been able to even think of a possible workaround. Any
thoughts appreciated.
The offending code:
sDsd = "c:\windows\temp\cecdwflogtemp.dsd"
ThisDrawing.Save
sCmd = "-PUBLISH" & vbCr & DsdFileName & vbCr
ThisDrawing.SendCommand sCmd '
Reply to
TomD
I resolved this problem by using SendKeys instead of ThisDrawing.SendCommand. The final result looked something like:
ThisDrawing.SendCommand "-PUBLISH" & vbCr & sFileName SendKeys "{ENTER}"
It works fine this way.
Reply to
TomD