Model tab

Hi
Please help me. I have practised mechanical desktop for a while, now the MODEL and LAYOUT tab at bottom of drawing area have disappeared. Opening new
or old drawing no difference. Any help appreciated.
Bjorn

Go to Tools - Options - Display there should be a box you can check to have the tabs show on the drawing.
Allyn