Radial hole

Hi folks

I am new to work with Mechanical desktop 6 Powerpack. Can anybody help me to solve an operation? When I have created a circular tube and want to make a radial hole, here I am in trouble. I use the amhole com. But non of the placement options are adequate.

I also tried to insert workplane and specify a workpoint, but then I get the information "Error: The active part has no volume."

Any advice is appreciated.

Bjorn

Reply to
Björn Karlsen

Create a cylinder the size of the hole, place it correctly, then SUBTRACT from the tube. ___

Reply to
Paul Turvill