Radial hole

Hi folks
I am new to work with Mechanical desktop 6 Powerpack. Can anybody help me to
solve an operation? When I have created a circular tube and want to make a
radial hole, here I am in trouble. I use the amhole com. But non of the
placement options are adequate.
I also tried to insert workplane and specify a workpoint, but then I get the
information "Error: The active part has no volume."
Any advice is appreciated.
Bjorn
Reply to
Björn Karlsen
Create a cylinder the size of the hole, place it correctly, then SUBTRACT from the tube. ___
Reply to
Paul Turvill