Solidworks 2005 SP0.0 & Mechanical Desktop

Could anyone with the new 2005 SP0.0 verify whether it allows for the
importation of MDT files. Our VAR installed a copy of 2005 Pre-release, to
allow us to test-drive that conversion, but the ability to translate to a
solid with features was blanked out. We have been waiting a couple of days
for the release of SP0.0, but I'm nervous that it will be "broken" also. I
can supply a sample MDT file if you need it to test it. Pre-release did
allow for the importation of the drawing only.
I realize to completely do the conversion it requires Mechanical Desktop to
be installed, but I just need to verify that the option is available.
Bill Coleman
Reply to
Bill Coleman