Simultaneously Running 2005 and 2006

It's been years since I've run two versions at the same time. I think I did it at a company I was at years ago - pre 2000.
As an independant consultant now, I may need to have 2005 and 2006 running at the same time, since some of my clients are not yet upgrading.
I have recieved 2006 in the mail, but have not yet installed it in addition to my 2005.
Does anyone have any recent experience running both at the same time?
I know darn well not to open a file in 2006 that I need to read in 2005.
I have 2004, 2005 and 2006 running on my computer. I need them all for my different clients. I might have to re-install 2003 for a possible new client that won't upgrade.
They run together but it's not much fun attempting to keep all the files separated. This is especially true if you try to use library's or toolbox. It can get messy. One little slip and it's all over. Have to keep backup's. But sometimes you don't even notice when it happens. So backup don't always save you.
Enjoy.

I have had 2003 through 2006 on a single computer for testing. The only glitch I found was with the released version of 2006 causing Photoworks in 2004 to malfunction.
Running multiple versions has not been a problem- certain things I d to avoid confusion
When installing a newer version I will first copy the data folder an
give it the suffix equal to the version- ie; solidworksdata2006, will also install the software in a folder with the same intent solidworks2006 when the install asks for data folder point to th newly copied and renamed data folder. This will insure you have th latest info from previous versions
I will also copy my templates and design folders to the various ne
installs
I run 2004/5/6 all on the same machine without hickups