No document

Installed SW 2006. Can't open a part or start a new one. The screen just sits there with the SW logo. Am I missing something? Waiting to here from my VAR.

Reply to
Rudy Kazuti

I had this happen when installing 2005 and 2006 side by side in different directories -- only it crashes 2006 when starting a new part; and there are no templates. Deleting all SW registry keys and reinstalling seems to work, but I can't get both versions running at the same time.

Reply to
deimos

Reply to
jeffery