Question for you solidworks gurus..

When sketching how come on one install I can edit the angle value on the line properties box but I can't on another install. The software is up to sp 2.1 on the machine on which the angle can be edited and still at sp0.0 on the other. Is this the reason? Can anyone verify? The person running sp0.0 is evaluating the software, a VAR installed it on his machine but did not offer sp2.1. We have went through the options and have the two installs matching on all things relevant. Is there some obscure option I'm missing? Please help..

Reply to
Not Necessarily Me

i have sp 0 and can not alter the angle of a line via properties (parameters). in case you were wondering, absolutely no relations applied to line

Reply to
kenneth b