Array on cylindrical surface.

Hi all.
I am a new be to AUTOCAD and do some self-study on how to handle Mechanical
Desktop 4. Now I have got trouble in a part dwg. I want to draw a bicycle
rim, hub and spoke. When I come to making all holes for spoke in the rim I
am lost. There must be a way to array 36 hole on the cylindrical surface of
the rim? Every alternative I have tried give the error: "Selected axis is
not perpendicular to the current sketch plane" Any advise is appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Bjorn
Reply to
Björn Karlsen