2004 sp1 alternative view problem

hi all I cant seem to get alternative view to work- when I go through the creation process ALL my shaded dwg views update with the changed position and there is no visible alt. as expected in the view I selected. is this something I am doing or a bug? beware though cause my attempt made the dwg CTD trying to open it again

Reply to
neil

no one has this? or no one checked it out?

Reply to
neil