The Basic idea of my project

Thaks For the help Paul

The Basic Idea fom my project is : 1 : There is an open partDoc in solidworks - Which is some sort of furniture and is maded by Sheets (extrudes) and wire (sweep' s). 2 : The macro which analyse this partdoc will be placed in the solidworks menu and when it's triggered it will find all wires and sheets (metal sheets) and Out put their dimentions on the screen, Like : 5 x 100mm r5mm wire 10 x 120 mm r2mm wire 3 x L 100mm W 120mm sheet 5 x L 300mm W 430mm sheet 3. the final part of that project is to put this information in an INTERBASE Database

So That's my project A've managed throught All the staff but Point 2 is still making jokes with me

so i decided to wrote i google forums ;))) thats for now

Reply to
V.Tabakov