BASIC for ARM

At one time there was Dragon BASIC for the Game Boy which has an ARM7 processor and there was BBCBASIC (ARM) for the Acorn which had an ARM3
(?) in its last incarnation. Has anyone created a version of BASIC that will work with the TinyARM?
If such a creature does not exist, has anyone created a BASIC to C translator that would work for general microcontroller systems? Something that would be able to handle things such as port calls with out much rewriting needed in C?
And before anyone says "why don't you just learn C?", I have. I don't like using it. (The rest of a rant about C being unnecessarily cryptic removed to prevent a flame war).
Paul Pawelski
Typo on my part. Dragon Basic was for the Game Boy Advance and SP, both of which use the ARM7. The original Game Boy used a Z80.
Paul