Print of rolled back part?

I would like to make prints of rolled back versions of a part. This would allow me to give the machine shop prints in the sequence of manufacture.

Is this possible?

Reply to
dlevy

I think you'd have to make separate configurations for each step, and then supress all the features you don't want to show. SW doesnt seem to like rollbacks in drawings or assemblies.

Reply to
PeterJelliffe

If you download Tubosnap, (FREE), you can capture the whole screen or just one window. This is what I use nad it works very well. This is one way around your problem :-)

Reply to
pete